Why Partner with GSA and the GSA Foundation?
GSA brings together nearly 22,000 geoscientists, of whom about 30% are students. Members range from seasoned professionals to these committed students, who represent the best and brightest hopes for the future of earth science. GSA members will see your company’s support to foster the growth of current and future leaders in the geosciences. Partnerships are a positive force in advancing science, stewardship, and service in the communities where you do business.
GSA offers important programs at GSA meetings and throughout the year; our corporate partners play a vital role in sustaining and expanding these programs.
Learn more about GSA 2022 sponsorship opportunities.
Benefits of Corporate Partnership
- Annual Meeting
- During the Annual Meeting: in signage, in the printed program book, at sponsored events
- Beyond the main meeting site: meeting mobile app, short courses, field trips
- Annual Meeting website (previous and current year meetings remain listed)
- GSA Today, GSA’s member news magazine, distribution of approximately 22,000-24,500
- GSA Connection e-newsletter
- Special events
- Sponsors will have the opportunity to interact with GSA student members for informational, educational, and recruiting purposes:
- One-third of meeting attendees are students (generally around 2,500 students)
- About 30% of all members are students (approximately 6,600 students)
- Interaction with a broad array of future geoscientists, including those who are not from the common industry recruiting schools; engagement with GSA fosters a central meeting place to reach this varied, interested group
- Engagement with GSA highlights your company’s support to foster the current and future leaders in the geosciences
- Partnerships increase programmatic impact
- Networking with others in industry who have similar interests in supporting diversity and careers in the geosciences
- Involvement with an organization that appreciates the latest technologies and cultivates and publishes the best science
For inquiries about corporate partnerships and opportunities, please contact: